1. Information on the processing of personal data pursuant to Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003 “Personal Data Protection Code” and EU Regulation 2016/679
2. Type of Personal Data collected and purpose of collection
Baraldi may collect Personal Data and other information relating to the User. “Personal Data” means information, comments or content (e.g. place of residence, address, contacts, professional information, etc.) concerning a specific, identified or identifiable subject. Baraldi collects Personal Data provided by the User, subject to the User’s authorization. In particular, during the contact through the Websites, the User enters some Personal Data such as name, email address, activity and telephone number.
Personal Data are collected and used:
- 1) with the need of the User’s prior consent, which is necessary to receive the service and/or the products:
- a) to allow the User to write to Baraldi and to allow Baraldi to reply to the User, as well as for the supply of the requested services and/or products and for the technical, commercial, operational and administrative management of the related relationship;
- 2) with the need of the User’s prior consent, which is necessary to receive the service and/or the products, for the following purposes:
- a) carry out research and analysis on the use or interest or level of satisfaction of the Users on the products and/or services of Baraldi and/or a third party;
- b) communicate with Users by mail, e-mail, telephone and/or mobile devices in relation to products or services of Baraldi and/or third parties that may be of interest to Users;
- c) send to the User the contents and/or advertising and/or promotional material relating to services and/or products that may be of interest to the User including those relating to the participation in commercial events;
- d) carry out research and statistics on Users’ habits.
Such activities may concern products and/or services of Baraldi, of companies controlled by Baraldi and/or controlling Baraldi, as well as business partners.
3. Receiving parties
For the above mentioned purposes Baraldi may communicate the User’s data to the following categories of subjects:
- police forces, armed forces and other public entities, for the fulfilment of obligations under the law and/or to the competent authorities. In such cases, the consent of the person concerned to such communications is not required;
- parent, subsidiary and/or associated companies, limited to commercial, administrative and/or accounting purposes;
- companies specialized in debt collection;
- companies specialized in the creation and management of commercial campaigns or advertising promotion;
- companies and/or entities providing consultancy to Baraldi.
4. How Baraldi uses the Personal Data and its storage period
All Personal Data will be processed lawfully, fairly, in such a way as to guarantee their security and confidentiality; data processing may be carried out by paper, computer and telematics systems, including through Internet. Only with the User’s consent, Personal Data may be communicated and/or transferred and/or shared, even in countries outside the EU, to third parties that are not part of Baraldi.
Personal Data collected by Baraldi are kept for a period of time not exceeding the time necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or subsequently processed in accordance with the provisions of the law. In general, Personal Data are kept:
- until the fifth year following the expiration of the relationship in the case of Personal Data collected pursuant to Article 2 point 1 above;
- for 36 months from the moment of consent in the case of Personal Data collected in accordance with Article 2 point 2 above. At the end of this period the Personal Data will be deleted or irremediably de-identified, unless the User renews its consent to the processing.
5. Rights of the User in relation to Personal Data
According to Article 7 - Right of access to personal data and other rights - of Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003 and EU Regulation 2016/679, the User is entitled to:
- obtain confirmation of the existence or non-existence of Personal Data concerning him/her, even if not yet recorded, and obtain their communication in an intelligible form;
- right to be informed of: (a) the source of the Personal Data; (b) the purposes and methods of processing; (c) the logic applied in the event of processing carried out with the help of electronic means; (d) the identification data of the data controller, data processors and the designated representative; (e) the entities or categories of entity to whom the Personal Data may be communicated and to whom such data may be accessible in his quality as designated representative(s) in the State’s territory, as data processor(s) or as person(s) in charge of processing;
- get: (a) the updating, rectification or, when there is an interest to such extent, integration of Personal Data; (b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data which are processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; (c) proof the operations as per letters (a) and (b) have been duly communicated, including the relevant contents, to the entities to whom or which the Personal Data were communicated or transferred, save if such activity is impossible to carried out or it would require a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that it is intended to be protected;
- to object, in whole or in part: (a) on legitimate grounds, to the processing of Personal Data concerning him/her, even if consistent with the purpose of the collection; (b) to the processing of Personal Data concerning him/her for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication;
- if the conditions are met, limit the processing and portability of Personal Data.